Monday, July 19, 2021

Beach Trip + Exciting News

 Hi hi~! 

Sorry I've been quiet on all social media, things have been incredibly hectic the past few weeks! I'm finally back in my home office for good and settling down, so I just wanted to share with you a little about our long-awaited beach trip


I've been looking forward to this trip for months and it was even better than I imagined!

I am so tired and behind on everything, so I will just share a bunch of photos of our trip. I didn't even get to tan or do my nails before leaving like I wanted, and I barely got any outfit shots despite planning my outfits for weeks in advance... but everything was such a whirlwind and I just let it all go to live in the moment.

My babe with the drip 
I told him he needs to let me pick his outfits like this more often

my best friend from college - I brought leis for everyone!

One of my favorite drinks ever


Look at my babe<333

Ok the photo isn't great, but this was delicious! Crab cakes! We ate so much crab on this trip, almost every single meal

The best brunch place I've ever been to

Walking along the boardwalk

I got orange swirl softserve!


pose


Then we all went to the edge of the beach to see the sunset. It was gorgeous...


And my boyfriend surprised me with the best surprise of my life! I am still in shock and it hasn't really sunk in! 



Everyone was in on it and my sister was working full-time on support lol! She was carrying the ring the whole time and making sure my hair looked good. (At least, as good as possible at the ocean!)

The whole trip was so special and fun and I will never forget it! I'm making a short vlog about it as well~


I'm backed up on blogs - more to come from the yukata series very soon! Thank you so much for reading and I hope you're doing well!
Talk again real soon,
Samii

2 comments:

  1. Wahhhhh congrats!!! That's amazing!!! I'm really super happy for youuuuuuu. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice of you to say, thank you so much!!

      Delete

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...