Wednesday, May 25, 2022

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~

Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip

I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes (plus a new micellar water for home)...


Here's everything I got! I guess Winky Lux put out a rose highlighter - that  I totally didn't need - but omg I couldn't resist it. Look how gorgeous it is! It's like something from a beautiful fantasy world.


I tried to do a small swatch but you can't really see it well, I'm going to blame my bathroom lighting and the fact I didn't want to press too hard on it and ruin the flower lol


And I was stunned to find the Wet n' Wild Cherry Blossom collection still in the store even though sakura season is long over! 

I decided to get the face spray and the lip treatment to complete the collection (aside from the blush, which I absolutely DID NOT need)

Here they are alongside the rest of the collection! They both have the same pleasant, sweet scent as the lip glosses, which I really like  The face mist is a bit tacky and sticky and I kind of expected that for the price, I figure I can bring it on my trip instead of my expensive one from the Iconic.


That's all for tonight! I hope you enjoyed my little haul ~
Until next time,
-Samii

1 comment:

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...