Sunday, May 22, 2022

Current Booms

Hi hi~

It's been a while since I posted about my booms! 

So as we get closer to summer, I thought I would share with you what I've been loving lately!

 

Fuchsia - It may come as a surprise, but up until very recently I wasn't really a fan of fuchsia/hot pink as I prefer to stick to more pastel tones! But I am super excited to incorporate it into my wardrobe, especially this Emiria Wiz handbag I ordered that will match so well with everything 




Chain Print & Baroque Print

I've been a big fan of chain print for quite a while, it's such a dream when it's paired with pink This summer I feel ready to "bloom" into my fullest self and embrace these louder prints that really lend a luxe vibe to any coord 

Fake Jewel Print
I've been absolutely obsessed with these jewel prints! All of my boom themes are really loud and blingy right now lol




 Kyaba Dresses
Finally, the least practical of my booms... Kyaba dresses! I can't imagine when I would ever wear one except maybe on my birthday/bachelorette party or just for taking pics? But still, I love the idea of getting all dolled up and feeling like a million bucks~





I'm really feeling like I'm growing outside of my comfort zone lately to become my fullest self! 
What are your booms lately? Tell me in the comments!
Until next time,
Samii

2 comments:

  1. My bff is graduating from college this year and I'm planning a full kyabajo co*de for her graduation celebration! I'm saving all of these pictures for reference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super-fabulous Boom!!!!!!
    I LOVE your taste in ultra-feminine dresses!
    The photo of you crossing that busy street in the pretty Lolita dress is FABULOUS!
    I love the gorgeous ultra-feminine dress you were wearing!
    I am afraid the only things even approaching "booms" I have done lately are posting older photos of myself modelling and reviewing ladies panties.
    I also happen to love fuchsia / hot pink, but I never owned any pretty Lolita dresses..
    I used to wear and love to be seen modelling Vanity Fair style 13001 Perfectly Yours Lace Nouveau full brief nylon panties in the colours "Fuchsia Shock", in "Silk Rose" and in Memoir Rose"...- and wish I could find more to wear and model on my blog (Full Brief Panties) and in my YouTube (misterpantybuns's channel) videos !

    ReplyDelete

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...