Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Shein Gyaru Finds: Dress Edition

 Hi hi~

It's me again with yet another Shein post! I love browsing Shein when I am bored or have spare time... it's something of an addiction, I'm not going to lie. I'm shocked by how many good finds they have, especially now that animal print is back on trend! I have a ton of clothes in my Shein wishlist, so I could literally do this all day. I limited myself to just dresses for this post, though- I hope you enjoy!

This zebra print dress. 

 

Seriously, it looks like it came straight out of the Egg x Donki collab, doesn't it?! 

Old school Liz Lisa, anyone?! 

The brown, the pink floral pattern, and the ruffles... while it might not be adress, with the right accessories it could be perfect for Himekaji. Do you agree?

I gasped when I saw this

It's straight out of Super Gals. I can't get over it; it's like my summer moodboard became a dress!

I think I'm going to buy it for my birthday outfit! Seriously, I am just in love with this one - it reminds me of the Alba Rosa dress I've been eyeing up, but for a fraction of the price. 

More zebra print


While this wild zebra and flower dress isn't exactly something in my comfort zone, I couldn't leave it out! It's loud and perfect for partying with your gals. 

A Hime-style dress

 I was totally not expecting to find this! With the ruffles and neckline, it gives me serious toned-down Jesus Diamante vibes. You just have to dress it up!

More Kotobuki Ran looks!


I am living for the hibiscus prints! This one is so retro. Just imagine it with some old-school makeup and atsuzoko boots!

Leopard print this time


With animal print back in, there is no shortage of hyougara this year! This one is very onee/modern gal. I can totally feel myself falling into an animal print boom...

Off-Duty Hime...?

You can't forget your roots- this is something I would have instantly bought a few years ago when I was all about Hime and Himekaji. The garish pink lace, the floral print... Maybe something a hime gal would wear on her off day!

Ok, that's it for this time! Which one is your favorite? Are you planning to buy any, and have you found any amazing finds on Shein before? 

I won't lie, I already bought that green hibiscus dress before I even finished making this post. I am so excited to wear it!

I hope you enjoyed this kind of blog - I would absolutely love to do one like this again, maybe even trying to recreate some brand looks (I have a lot of Rady dupes in my wishlist as we speak!) Let me know!

Thanks for reading, lovelies

Until next time!

-SamiiChu

5 comments:

  1. Aaaa I love this post *__* I'm saving every dress XD Thanks for sharing your finds!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I'm so glad you liked it! C: <3 I love this kind of post so I'm glad you enjoyed these finds too!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! Thanks for your comment <3

      Delete
  3. They're all so pretty!! ⭒*.(◕⏖◕)✩.*⭒⠁
    Loved the pink hime dress, so beautifull!!

    ReplyDelete

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...