Monday, May 31, 2021

Camping & Thrifting Gets

Hi hi~

We're back from camping and I just wanted to make a quick post! 

It was loads of fun, even though it was surprisingly cold. We hiked quite a bit and got to see some spectacular views. I promise I won't post too much non-gyaru content on here, but these pics were just too cool not to share!


My legs were trembling here because I was so afraid we would fall lol

At night we huddled by the fire and went to bed early both nights because it was just so cold! It's supposed to be June soon, I've never experienced anything like this... I was literally wearing a winter jacket! 

Making smores

It turned out that the area we were traveling through had a lot of nice thrift stores! I was on the search for jewelry (specifically, bangles & pearls) and Snoopy stuff, and we were also looking for some beer signs for our house. 


There was so much cool stuff for really, really cheap. I could hardly believe it! We live in a kind of pretentious area so the antique shops are always stupidly overpriced... I had a woman once try to sell me one bangle for $50. But the prices were so low and everyone we met was super friendly and kind!

I found these Camp Snoopy glasses, but I knew my family already owned one or two sets lol

We found a lot of beer signs, but none of the brands that we wanted. At the first shop, I found a few pieces of jewelry - a wooden bead bracelet, a pearl choker, and an interchangeable earring set that I'm so excited about!

It was only $9 total for everything!



Then Yuchan found an old leather wallet he wanted to restore and a cigar box. There was some cool vintage clothing, including plenty of leopard print coats lol, but nothing that I liked enough to buy

Then I found some cute bangles, but unfortunately, that shop was cash only and I had spent all my cash on parking. 

Finally, we headed home and spent the rest of the day unpacking and washing everything! I also found that I had a Shein package waiting for me, but that will have to wait for another day. I'm ready to hit the hay...

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed your weekend too 

Talk to you again real soon!

-SamiiChu

RIP SLYME - 黄昏サラウンド
We were jamming to this song on the way back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...