Friday, May 28, 2021

Hairstyle | Simple Scarf Tutorial

 Hi hi~

It's Friday! Yuchan and I are going camping for the extended weekend
I got out of work early and now I'm heading out for some errands, but I wanted to quickly share this simple scarf tutorial I found on Shi-chan's blog.





The result!

Here's how it turned out:

I really like this method because my hair is quite thin and I can't wear many updos without my scalp showing. I want to buy more scarves like this!

Thanks for reading~ I'll see you when we get back from camping!


-SamiiChu

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, what a good tutorial! I'm going to try it too! The final result is <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see! ♡ I think this would look cute with all different kinds of scarves!

      Delete
  2. That's actually super cute. I should see if I have any pretty scarves and try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one so much! Thank you for the inspo, it's so easy to do so! 💐

    Soaphoria ShinyShamp 🧼💇
    Youtube

    ReplyDelete

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...