Wednesday, May 4, 2022

久しぶり

Hi Hi~


How is everyone?? I miss blogging and all of the wonderful people I interact with on here. 

What have you all been up to?

I spent the evening doing Parapara  I've never been very good, but I think I'm getting better at this one routine after practicing all evening!


I also was invited to join my first ever Gyarusa! 

I had my first meet with the lovely members of Cyber Gyarusa last weekend!

I'm also making plans to see my lovely gal bestie Rae soon again 

We're planning to twin and have a gal meet at Colossalcon! If you're going, please join us!!! There's more info on my insta



I'll try to be more active here, but maybe with more casual posts... The long ones always take a lot out of me w

Until next time!
Samii

4 comments:

  1. Aaaah huge congrats on joining a gyarusa! Can't wait to see what events you all do <33333 And good luck on your parapara practise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love!!! :) I hope that I can get better with practice heheh

      Delete
  2. Ahhh Sami <3 so happy we are in a gyarusa together! Me and Amy adore you so much ^^ I've also missed blogging too. I'm not very good at parapara but I haven't really tried, im just generally clumsy you know (Clairey)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clairey! Thank you so much for your sweet comment <33 I'm so happy too and honored to be a part of it! ^^ I am really uncoordinated but I seem to be getting better with practicing every night...

      Delete

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...