Monday, May 16, 2022

Recent Gets

 hi


Wanted to show u what I got recently

Went shopping on Saturday and picked up some things I needed for Colossalcon 
(as well as a couple impulse buys - the palette and the cuff were too pretty)


I got the Versace travel perfume for only $10 thanks to my Ulta points!


These sandals


This belt that totally reminded me of Ma*rs


I got this glotion bc someone on YouTube was raving about it but honestly it's meh... I don't even see a difference when I use it


This cute air plant that I put at my desk!


My fiance got me this handmade elephant blanket plushie... isn't he the cutest in the world? I named him Pepa/Pepper/Pepperoncini 


I got these bags from the Shein x Hello Kitty collab for me and Rae!!

also my pink circle lenses arrived today and I'm excited to try them

anyway i feel like i should take a short break from insta bc it's messing with my self-esteem... i'm kind of in the dumps right now in general and i just feel discouraged

ok that's all for now bye


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...