Monday, May 17, 2021

Inspo Dump: Shizuka Muto

Hi hi~ If you've been following my blog, you'll know that my biggest inspiration right now is Shizuka MutoShe's so beautiful and glamorous and was even in one of my favorite game series (Yakuza) lol - how cool is that?

Outside of Ageha scans, it's actually a little difficult to find good pics of her just by searching her name on Google or Pinterest, even in Japanese! So I've been slowly going through her blog and saving the pics that stood out to me, whether it be her co*de, hair, make, or just general vibes. I'll try not to make this post too massive lol. Please enjoy! 


I miss when people would upload blurry selfies like this lol. I think I'm going to do it again for that nostalgic vibe.





I love this one! The fluffy skirt paired with the edgier elements is just perfect.




















She reminds me of Georgie in this pic w



This pic gives me Sharpay Evans vibes, who ironically enough was my style inspo in high school ww




The pink snakeskin pants! 

I need these shorts


That's all for this time! I might upload another post like this in the future. Let me know if you enjoyed it! I'll leave you with one last picture of her room. That view...! 



Until next time~
SamiiChu

5 comments:

  1. Omgggg she's so pretty! I don't blame you! Ahhh I don't collect Ageha so unfortunately I can't help you find more ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is! And aww thank you! I've been thinking about ordering some!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I haven't read many Agehas, so I didn't know Shizuka Muto! She's gorgeous *_* and has super inspiring outfits and makeups!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right! I'm going to try copying some more of her makeup looks <3

      Delete

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...