Saturday, May 15, 2021

Shein Haul Part 2: Shoes & Accessories

 Hi hi~ As promised, here's part two of my Shein haul! 



This post is going to be a lot shorter and maybe less interesting than the clothes post I shared earlier. But Shein has so many cool accessories and shoes (unless you're a big-footed gal like me, I wear a US size 9 and sometimes struggle to find my size on there) that I couldn't help getting some! 

First are these white atsuzoko! I was a little nervous because they looked kind of narrow, but they fit like a glove and are super comfy! I've been practicing para para in them, probably to my downstairs neighbor's chagrin...
10/10


Next are these black platform sandals/flip flops. The bow and rhinestone detail is super cute. My feet just barely fit lol, but they were a steal. They're pretty comfy and I can imagine I'll be wearing these to the pool a lot this summer as they're more casual than formal! Quality is just okay, they're made out of foam.


The random lyric on the sole gave me quite a laugh too.
7/10
Now on to the accessories!


I got this little pearl drop necklace. It was super cheap and it shows, but still very cute.


I talked about how I'm obsessed with pearl belts in my boom post, and I finally got some! This one is stretchy and fits around my waist, but is kind of too short to look right when I wear it at my hips. The end also clasps together really strangely lol. Side note: I recently found this same belt on AliExpress for a bit cheaper, lol. 


I also got this white belt with pearl details! It will definitely fit a range of sizes and fits on both my waist and my hips. I think this one is an Aliexpress resale as well. I know not everything on Shein is, but a lot of it is.


This belt is adjustable too! It works perfectly around my waist when I'm wearing a skirt + blouse combo. I want a black variation too. The clasp comes together a little strangely, but again it was cheap, and looks good enough. 


Possibly my favorite accessory from this haul and one of my overall favorite items was this pearl and chain drape belt! It's so gyaru and I'm definitely ordering more chain belts after this.


Finally are several sets of shell bracelets, anklets, and a necklace. I was painfully lacking in beachy jewelry and that's no longer an issue! I can't wait to wear these to the beach with my Alba-inspired bathing suit.


And that's everything from my latest Shein haul! I already have another one in the mail with my bathing suits...
Please look forward to it!

I hope you enjoyed my haul~ What was your favorite item? Let me know if you get anything! Until next time
~SamiiChu

1 comment:

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...