Thursday, May 6, 2021

Springtime & May Booms

 Hi hi~ How are you doing? The weather is suddenly really warm here this week.

My allergies are killing me, but I love going for walks on days like this! Last night I dragged Yuchan on a walk and we were listening to Eurobeat on my speaker. He apparently used to know the dance to Night of Fire! I told him we should practice together 

 May really has the best weather here in my opinion. It's warm but not too hot. And you can finally wear your spring/early summer wardrobe! It's my favorite season and I can feel my soul finally coming alive after a long winter. 

Anyway, I've been doing a ton of shopping lately (whoops ) and I wanted to share with you my recent booms!

Pearls

Jewelry, details on tops and sweaters/dresses - I'm totally obsessed with pearls right now! I bought a few tops with pearl detail that I'll be sharing when they arrive.

But something I've taken a huge interest in is... pearl belts!


 How cute are they? I feel like they'd look perfect with jeans, skirt/blouse combos, and dresses

And I was scrolling insta today and saw this post by Aimero:


Do you spot it? Pearl belt! I also want to try rigging several of them together and make something like a d.i.a.-inspired monstrosity.

Basically my brain right now:


Cold shoulder 

Cold shoulder tops are so sexy! I can't bring myself to wear them in winter but they're great for spring for me. I've even been seeing hoodies with cold shoulders and I really want one. 


Atsuzoko sandals

Confession time: I really hate wearing high heels I know most people don't enjoy wearing them, but I really despise them lol. I feel like most onee looks aren't complete without the high heel, so I went looking for a substitute - something that can give me the added leg length without rendering me basically unable to walk - and for this spring/summer it's gotta be platform sandals!



The Akipoyo girls definitely inspired this boom lol


And that's everything for now! Work is super busy and I still have a lot of stuff due for this week...But we're planning to go hiking and eat Mexican food this week! My fav!

Thanks to everyone who's read this blog and interacted with me on insta I'm having a lot of fun meeting new gals and chatting! I'm glad I started blogging. 

What are your booms right now? Tell me in the comments or link me to a blog post of your own! 

Talk again soon!

~SamiiChu


4 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love platform sandals!! Super fun to wear in summer and really elevate a look to gal~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so nice right!? There are so many really cute ones lately, too! Thank you for your comment ♥

      Delete
  2. I agree! Most places have nice spring seasons. Except it doesn't start getting nice till like the week before summer starts for us Dx And where I'm planning to be this year, it will be summer and not so summer as my fiance describes it XD And I loooooooove platforms! I bought a good bunch last year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!! hahah, I totally feel that, my parents told me that it snowed a lot in my hometown today if you can believe it T^T I love spring so much! I ordered 2 pairs of platform sandals but I still am keeping an eye out for more~

      Delete

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...