Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Casual Post | Summer Weekend

 Hi hi hello~

This post is a little late because I felt soo sick yesterday, lol. Hangovers are the worst... 

But I had a really fun weekend; it really feels like summer has finally kicked off! It was so hot all weekend and I had to keep applying sunscreen. 

On Friday after dinner, we went to the parking lot next to our apartment where there was a carnival! 

I threw a cute outfit on after work

It was pretty small compared to the ones I was used to growing up, but it was cute and it just felt so good to see everyone outdoors enjoying things. It makes me feel like things are finally starting to get back to "normal". Let's hope so



We shared a funnel cake

I wanted to drag Yuchan on some of the rides, but we didn't want to pay or wait in line lol. Then we just walked around a little more and we went to Round1 to see what prizes there were, but we didn't play anything there either.

On Saturday we woke up really early and did chores all morning. 


We had been putting some of them off and we needed to get them done. Finally, we left for a baseball game! It was our first sporting event in over a year. 


My look for the day

Baseball is more or less the only sport I really like to watch; my dad used to take me to games when I was younger so it's special to me! This game was super intense and the home team ended up getting a come-from-behind win in the extra inning. I was on the edge of my seat and got really invested lol

After the game there was a fireworks show! It really gave me the feeling that summer is in full swing now


Unfortunately I started feeling pretty ill as soon as we left. I don't know if it was the heat or what but I was sooo nauseous.

I wanted to get some more stuff done on Sunday morning but I ended up sleeping in because I was still nauseous when I woke up... 

Then we went to a housewarming gathering at our friend's new home! It was really exciting to see everyone again.


It was really hot again and I kept my makeup light so it wouldn't melt off 

All Shein co*de

We made skewers on the grill and I got to wear my new swimsuit for the first time in my friend's inflatable spa pool! And we also drank quite a lot... 
 
Nobody told me my towel was upside-down...

Then the heat and drinks got to me and I fell asleep on their couch... This happens so often. I'd probably be voted most likely to fall asleep at any given event 

Yuchan dragged me to the car and we went home super late. I woke up feeling like crap on Monday... Everyone, please make sure you drink enough water, especially when it's boiling hot outside and you're drinking! It can be really dangerous Don't be like me!

And that was everything I did this weekend. It was really fun overall, even though I ended up feeling sick a few times. We need to take some time to rest and recharge because we always have so many plans! 

How was your weekend? Do you have any plans coming up that you're excited for?


I'll talk again real soon! I'm kind of behind on my blogs and need to catch up! 
Until next time,
-SamiiChu


4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh everyone is going to fairs already!!! I hope to go to one with my hubs soon >x<
    Love all of your outfits!!! And hope you feel better~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! I hope you get to the fair soon! C:

      Delete
  2. Hope you feel better soon cutie pie! <33333
    It's so nice to see that you're going out again, it's almost as if everything is back to normal and it's so refreshing to see! I can't wait to go to a fair again.
    Also omg I LOVE that coord with the denim playsuit!!!! <3333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! I'm really getting the feeling that things are coming back to normal... I hope! And I hope the UK also opens soon and you can go to a fair<333
      Ahh thank you!! It's so comfy C:

      Delete

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...