Thursday, June 10, 2021

June Booms

Hiiii~

I can't believe it's been about a month since I started my blog! Thank you to everyone who's followed me and engaged with me, it really makes me so happy. Blogging is really fun and nostalgic for me so I'm really glad it's alive and well in the Western gal comm

Last month I shared my booms with you, and while I'm still obsessed with pearls, I'm feeling a few new booms coming on strong...


So here are my June booms!

Animal Print

It's no secret that animal print is booming in America and Japan this season... so for the first time ever I'm really into both leopard and zebra print! I've always preferred floral prints and thought that animal print colors don't work with my skin, but now that I'm tanning I'm seriously feeling the animal print boom



Chanel 

Going from a super accessible boom to something that's way out of my price range... But how could I not have this boom when it's such a staple of gyaru and pretty much every one of Shi-chan's photos has some Chanel pieces. I also blame Emi for this boom, who shared some awesome finds on her YouTube channel!

My dream pieces are this necklace: 


And this absolutely beautiful bangle: 


And I really want a Chanel flap bag, but they're so expensive, even secondhand.


...And the pearl bucket bag.

Ahh I want them all so badly haha. I ordered a pair of fake earrings and am waiting for them to come in, so I might make a post about managing a Chanel boom on a budget!

Maxi dresses

My third boom of the month is maxi dresses! I ordered a few Rady ones that are in the mail as we speak, but there are just so many good examples of maxi dresses being worn in all different styles of gal! I particularly love DaTuRa maxi dresses, and older Liz Lisa had some absolutely lovely ones as well.




Summer Knit


My final boom for this month is the super useful summer knit! I love how it looks when you throw either a cardigan or light knit top on to give your co*de that extra bit of style. And for me, they're actually super useful in preventing sunburn

 I ordered a few as well, but I'm absolutely dying for a cute Liz Lisa cardigan with dolman sleeves for the summer! I just couldn't decide which one to buy...


And that's everything! I know this one was a little picture-heavy, but I hope you enjoyed looking at the inspo as much as I did! 

I'll talk again very soon - I have a huge lineup of blogs that I want to get out over the next few weeks, so I'll be more on a daily posting schedule again for a while. Until next time~

-SamiiChu

Bonus: this Rady leopard print background that I found:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...