Thursday, June 10, 2021

Gyaru Crafting Challenge: Deco Item

 Hi again~ Double post today!

The lovely Rae made a gyaru crafting challenge prompt! I did my first day of the challenge last night: a deco item! Deco is one of my favorite crafts to do as I find it so relaxing and every time I see a flat surface I feel the overwhelming need to cover it in rhinestones and pearls

I ordered some pink contact cases from Aliexpress with the intent of deco'ing them and storing my colored lenses in them So I chose that as my item! (If you want to see everything else I got in my haul click here)

I decided to go with pearls and the Chanel logo to reflect my latest boom! But the logo was slightly off-center... I just stuck a bow deco on the other side to balance it out and hopefully make it look more intentional? If this kind of stuff seriously bothers you I'm sorry


I was happy with how it came out - this is my first time trying to make any kind of pattern on my deco! I think I'll try it again (with more planning next time w)

There are also rhinestones along the edge! I kind of want to do at least one lid of my contact case now, too...  I made a deco contact case long ago in college but it's gone now!  

Anyway, I'm finally starting to run out of pearls so I had to order more!

Btw, I also deco'd my new ring light the day before this crafting challenge was announced! But I didn't want to "cheat" and use it as my item for the challenge, and I want the motivation to get all of my deco done so this was a great excuse


Seriously, I have so much more that I want to deco 

 Until next time! I'll blog again real soon!
-Samii

: m-flo loves melody. & Ryohei / miss you
I looove m-flo and they always give me summer vibes!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute and totally give me inspo for my project! I'm doing something with pink and pearls too! Deco is so relaxing to put together (✿◠‿◠)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I can't wait to see what you come up with!! I love deco<33

      Delete

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...