Thursday, July 1, 2021

Exciting Announcement & The Future of This Blog!

 Hi hi~! 

Sorry I've been a little quiet on the blog front! I've been working on a bunch of different things and actually have a series of blogs planned to share with you this month!  Stay tuned!

I also have some big news... I made a YouTube channel

I'm still a little shy and trying to get used to talking in front of the camera... But I did a flip-through of the Koakuma Ageha Shizuka Stylebook that I recently got! I decided to split it into two parts; this is the first half of the book, which has tutorials and styling tips for clothes, makeup, and hair. I'm planning to film the second half of the book, which mostly talks about Shizuka's personal life, and also I'll share some scans here on my blog~

I hope you enjoy! 


Finally, I've mostly done hauls and personal posts up until now, but going forward I want to incorporate more informative content into my blog! I always love reading about things I never knew before, so I hope that I can also give back to the community by translating some things and sharing what knowledge I have.

I'm still going to post about the stuff I did before, too! I hope that you like the new addition going forward!
Thank you so much for reading and for checking out my video, if you do 

That's all for this time - but expect to hear a lot from me this month! Talk again real soon!

-SamiiChu

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Can't wait to see more of your content!!!! I really liked your first video! And that's amazing you know Japanese. I'm still struggling and trying to learn grammar and kanji now ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh you're so sweet, thank you for the comment ;; <3 I hope I can make content that people can enjoy! And I'm always still learning, kanji and grammar are soo hard and I'm still really bad at both of them T_T

      Delete
  2. Awww that's amazing sweetie! I really admire people who know a second language or even just bits of it :)

    Love your blog sweetie can't wait to see what you do c:

    ReplyDelete

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...