Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Yukata + Gyaru Series | Hair

 Welcome back to my Yukata + Gyaru series!

I hope you've gotten the chance to read my other posts!

What is Yukata? | Gyaru Brand x Yukata

Today we'll be talking about hairstyles! Normally, yukata are worn with a conservative updo, maybe with a few hair decorations like so:


But of course, why go for simple when you can go absolutely wild with over-the-top hair?


I really like the bottom two!


OMG. There is a lot going on here...


You can go for a Barbie look or lean heavily into the Oiran aesthetic...


The Minnie Mouse looks are so cute!


This one is wild! I love the Chanel earrings with it


I love the bow buns the top gals are wearing! And omg that leopard print yukata with flowers... I need it!

There are some simpler updos you can do...




This one is so sweet with the accessories!

And finally, possibly the most over-the-top one...


An absolutely massive Hello Kitty with feathers and flowers!
 
As you can see, there are almost no rules at all! Updos, wearing your hair down... Everything goes! You don't need hair accessories, but they can really make a difference. I think I prefer updos with yukata. Which hairstyle was your favorite?? 

Thanks so much for reading, dolls! I'll talk to you again real soon! 
-Samii

2 comments:

  1. I really loooove seeing OTT hair with Yukata, esp the feathers! I feel like Black Diamond members and other tsuyome gals really go all out for their coming-of-age ceremony outfits and it gives me so much life <3333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg yes! I love the feather hair trend, I want to someday try it :') The coming of age ceremony always looks gorgeous!

      Delete

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...