Monday, September 27, 2021

New Hair & Thrifting Gets

 Yaho~!

I have some exciting news. This weekend I cut off all my hair!

I've been thinking about it for a while... it was so scraggly and ratty from too much at-home bleaching. It was so tough to work with and honestly, I was just tired of fighting with it.  

 I decided it was time for a change!

This was the photo I showed the hairdresser for inspo...

And this is how it came out!


I really liked it the day of the haircut, but then yesterday I realized it really changed my vibe - I'm having trouble getting used to it and figuring out how to style it! But I'm so happy all that dead and damaged hair is gone now. Time for a fresh start, I'm excited to learn some short hair styles~

Talk change!

After my haircut I wandered around a little bit and found a thrift shop in the town we just moved to. They had a few cute things and I ended up getting these two vests! One is (faux) fur and I absolutely couldn't resist it, and the other is reversible with soft leopard print on the inside. It's a little plain though so I got it with the intent to gyaru-fy it with some DIY. 


Sorry for the Insta stories repost, I forgot to take a pic before I DIY'd it I'll share it with you in an upcoming post about my latest DIYs!

In other news... I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos of old gal meets from a decade ago and it's making me so sad that I can't go back to that time - not that I had a circle or even was fully gal at that time, but still There were soo many gals in the gaijin community at that time and it looked so fun...  I want to go to a meet so badly, but no other gals really live close to me...

Anyways, I hope you are all doing well!<3
Talk again real soon!
-Samii

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...