Thursday, September 16, 2021

Rady A/W 2021b Collection

 Hi hi~!

The Rady A/W collection for this year dropped and I am in love 

At first I was too sad about summer ending to get excited for fallbut I'm hyped up now! All the big fluffy coats and sweaters...

Warning that I'm going to share a lot of pics w
The video:


Here are my favorite items from the new collection!

This leopard print logo long t-shirt...


I just bought the short-sleeve version of the leopard print logo, but now I need this too w

This lace panel top


I've been super into this style of top lately! It's really sexy and classy but still keeps you warm ~

This cardigan


The oversized fit is one of the things I love so much about Rady... and I feel like this could even work for a Kogal look or officewear! Rae and I were just talking about this kind of thing
Also I will never like Shi-chan having dark hair

Everything about this...


The coat looks almost like a bathrobe lol, but it looks SO warm and fuzzy and over the top  Most of all I love the boots!! They remind me of the good ol' days T^T

They come in black too!

On the topic of fuzzy coats...


This looks so cozy and soft. I am completely obsessed with mokomoko things this year

This fluffy mint hoodie


I'm not huge on horizontal stripes, but this is my favorite color and it looks so oversized - that extra big Rady hood and balloon sleeves really makes you look so much cuter 

Bonus pic cuz I just adored it


There are too many fluffy coats this year, is it possible to want them all...?


But in the end, I think THIS is my favorite:


Oversized, mokomoko, and has the Rady logo on the hood! I've been dying to get one with the hood logo. The pink might be my favorite...


I also loved this pastel outfit. I really prefer pastel colors over the muted stuff that's been so popular in Japan lately, and this whole look is so cute! So good to see Rady's signature lavender again


Y'all... LOOK AT THESE BOOTS! 


These are so cute... I am living for the details. It also makes me feel like I could possibly DIY something like this with some hooks, pearls, and fishing line...

More pearls!


This scarf is so cute!! 

And there's a pearl beanie to match.


Finally, possibly my favorite item of all... the fuzzy baseball caps!


I couldn't decide what color I liked the best!



OK, I think that's finally everything w

What item was your favorite? What are your fall booms?
Talk again real soon!
-SamiiChu

2 comments:

  1. Omggg I love how cosy AND stylish this collection is! Shizuka is such an icon <3333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess I'm ready to be bundled up in soft and fuzzy things all autumn long!! She is, I love her so much <3

      Delete

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...