Sunday, September 19, 2021

Casual Post | Weekend Looks

 Hi hi~

How are you?

This weekend was my fiance's bday and we finally got the chance to relax for the first time in 4 weekends (after moving, vacation, and traveling)

First things first, we brought home two new family members! Say hello to Maple (orange) and Honey (gray), both girls~



They have neighboring cages and they are settling in! Honey is super curious and outgoing, but Maple is extremely timid and shy and freezes every time she sees us. Hopefully she gets used to us soon!


Talk change~

On Saturday in the early afternoon we went out for a bit of shopping! Yu-chan was searching for some cards and we also hit up the mall. This was my look:


I felt super cute



I found the Forever 21 x Juicy collab! But it was $80 for a set up... and not only am I pretty broke right now, but my brain was telling me that I could get one from Rady for around the same price...

I found tons of cute stuff at Burlington - mostly Juicy, Guess, Bebe, and a Betsey Johnson bag that was a dead ringer for MA*RS that I posted on my insta story - but I managed to only buy one thing!


Some brown booties from G by Guess! They're going to go perfectly with some of the looks I have planned for fall 

Here was my look for taking Yu-chan to dinner for his bday!!


My make was based on a look Shi-chan was wearing in the Rady A/W 2014 catalog, only without bottom lashes because they totally hate me... I need to practice with them, but otherwise was super happy with how it turned out!



My co*de~ Dinner was great, I got a massive cocktail and there was a live jazz band 


My dessert~


Today's co*de! We went out for a bit more shopping/errands, then went to the pub for another dinner. 


This was my make look... I was drawing some inspo from Mizukitty and Popteen looks from 2012 to match my himekaji vibe. I'm not sure I liked it that much and I think it's because I wasn't wearing lenses. I'm having allergies so my eyes are itching, and on top of that my lenses are getting old and starting to feel dry/itchy so I need to order some new ones... I'm thinking of getting some honey brown ones next!


That's all for today ~ I have to do some homework before I can relax, and then it's back to work tomorrow... 


I hope you have a great night! 
Talk again real soon

-Samii

: Been So Long | m-flo

3 comments:

  1. Omggggg they're so cute I'm crying!!!! So soft and floofy!
    And wow I had no idea that the F21xJC was that pricey! I like the collab but not enough to break my wallet XD
    Love your looks!!!!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea, F21 has gotten so expensive lately!! I was looking at OTK boots and they were $50... I remember when they used to be the "affordable" fast fashion brand T^T
      Thank you dear! <3333

      Delete
  2. I love your Guess look!! Burlington is so tempting for me too lol! It’s so cheap and there’s always juicy and Disney stuff there, I have to stay away 😂😂

    ReplyDelete

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...