Sunday, October 10, 2021

Crafting Challenge: Substyle Accessory

 Hi hi~!


It's been ages since I last shared crafts that I made... 

But I made some jewelry inspired by hime and himekaji and I wanted to share with you!


I'm still determined to complete Rae's crafting challenge! 

This one definitely falls under Day 7: Substyle jewelry/accessory


The heart necklace was obviously inspired by Jesus Diamante, and the bow pearl necklace was inspired by Liz Lisa. The rose cross necklace was also inspired by something I saw before, but I have no memory of where I actually saw it... Let me know if you know! 

Anyway, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I'm looking forward to sharing more of my crafts with you again soon!
-Samii

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...