Thursday, October 14, 2021

Himekaji Autumn Inspo

   

Hi hi~!


Lately, I've been bitten hard by the himekaji bug. I first got interested in gyaru because of himekaji and in a way it almost feels like I'm regressing to my younger self  I know a lot of people don't like the "softer" side of gal, but it makes me so happy

 Last night, I turned on a "cozy autumn cafe jazz music" video on YouTube and went through Liz Lisa and Popteen from Autumn 2010-2013!  It was super relaxing and cozy  and I totally recommend grabbing a hot drink and flipping through autumn magazines

I wanted to share some of the pics that inspired me the most with all of you! 

Warning for a lot of pics ahead~




I really love the white sweater/blouse + plaid shorts/skirt combo so much! Plaid shorts seem to be in trend right now again, so I think I need to get some...


I'm really loving houndstooth this year as well! 


Brown houndstooth looks even sweeter


I just love this pic so much! The brown dress + white sweater, the tights and fluffy boots... Goals!


Similar outfit but with brown knee boots this time


I really want a tweed shorts + overcoat set! 




There is so much inspo in these three spreads, I just had to include them! 


This is a page from, I really love the brown ponchos~ I have a bambi coat and I'm excited to put together some looks with it soon! It's almost cold enough w

Finally some outfit snaps that I found inspiring ~









And that's all for now!


What's inspiring you this autumn? Do you have any suggestions on how to pass a cozy autumn night? Let me know!
I'll talk again real soon 
-Samii

3 comments:

  1. Old LL and old Hime/kaji style in general are my favorites. I absolutely adore all of the coords you posted here. I have some similar pieces I might do when I feel like dressing in the style~!
    きーりん♡
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Himekaji is my favorite! I love the autumn/winter vibes of it: soft,pastel and totally cute.
    I am happy to find your blog because I didn't know it!
    See you~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so sweet! Thank you so much for your lovely comment, I'm glad you could find my blog <333

      Delete

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...