Sunday, December 5, 2021

Christmas Market

 Hiiiiii~

It's the holiday season!

This weekend, my fiance and I went to the city to enjoy the Christmas market. We were pleasantly surprised to find out there was a parade going on, and we showed up exactly at the right time!

I absolutely love the city at Christmastime. Seeing all the decorations and the trees made me seriously miss living in the city 

We did a bit of shopping before hitting the Christmas market. I actually didn't buy a single thing at the Rack or Burlington! It was out of character for me, but I had to keep in mind that I've already got all my Christmas presents ready and have one last big Mercari JP haul coming in soon. My fiance got some stuff at Uniqlo for work

After shopping we headed over to the Christmas Market and watched the parade for a bit. Apparently it was the first ever Christmas parade in Philly! It was so cute and I felt really thankful that we could enjoy it 

We met up with our friends then and wandered around the Christmas market for a bit.


I was so surprised (and happy) that it wasn't super crowded, I guess because of the pandemic and the parade. We barely had to wait in line for hot wine, which is always my favorite part of the market (aside from seeing all the lights of course!)


We walked around for a bit and took some photos! The atmosphere was so nice 
It really made me optimistic, especially considering that we couldn't even go last year due to the pandemic.


Then we decided to head over to Chinatown to hit up a few bars. While we were waiting for a reservation, I managed to go to my absolute favorite cosmetics shop that is thankfully still open and actually even seems to be doing really well!
 
They sell so much Canmake and other JP brands



I had in mind to buy a new Dolly Wink eyeliner if I could find it, some brow mascara, and a new Ichikami hair mask because I'm almost out of mine. While I was there, I also ended up buying two things from Canmake that I wasn't planning on - a white jewel eye eyeshadow (because I currently only have offwhite from Ulta), and one of the fleur blushes. The packaging was so adorable and when I tried the sample I was just so impressed with the pigmentation that I had to get it 


My haul


Look at the packagingggg

Then we went to the bar until it was time to take the train home. It was such a wonderful day and I am so thankful we could enjoy it!

My make for the day

Talk again real soon!

-Samii

Today's: Kimino Mikata - Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh how fun! Makes me miss going around Manhattan for their Market. I love the pics!
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the sweet comment! I just love the Christmas Markets <33

      Delete
  2. Cute lights and wooow, I wish I had this kind of shop in my city! (◕‿◕)♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hon! I hope you get to come visit some day ^^

      Delete

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...