Sunday, December 5, 2021

Christmas Nails

 Hi hi!

I finally got my nails done for the first time since September, and I'm over the moon in love with them 

I've been seeing so many pink Christmas-themed nails on Instagram lately and was feeling so inspired! This was the inspo moodboard I took with me to the salon:

I just adore the idea of a pink Christmas!

So I told the lady at the salon that I wanted a "Christmas tree", but I'm pretty sure she misunderstood me. However, I think that I love the result even more...! I can't get over how sweet they are!

These may be my favorite nails I've ever had! 


I went with a less dramatic shape this time (usually I prefer pointier nails) and a shorter length because work has been super busy lately and I'm going to have to type a lot...
I do wish there was a nailist that specialized in kawaii style nails with OTT deco near me. But I'm just so happy to have my nails done again! 

What's your favorite shape of nail?

Talk again real soon!
-Samii

Today's: Talk to you - JIMANG

4 comments:

  1. They really came out super cute! Subtle but gets the right idea!
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're super cute!!!
    I wish I could get my nails done (I'm alergic) Maybe I could buy press on nails.
    I love almond shape nails, but oval shape ones look the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the sweet comment! I hope you can find a hypoallergenic alternative <3

      Delete

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...