Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Last Shein Haul... Ever??

 Hi Everyone~

I recently did a small Shein order on Black Friday, mainly to get a dress I'd been eyeing up for a while, a friend's Christmas present (which didn't even arrive in time for me to see her w), and tights from the Hello Kitty collaboration. There were so many cute items from that collection that I wanted!

I decided to get some accessories from my wishlist as well! Because I was ordering on Black Friday, I got to choose a free gift. I went with the mirror because it seemed useful~

I forgot to take a picture but it's not cute, I'm wondering if I should deco it...

I got two pairs of tights, the second pair is black OTKs that I've been needing since my old pair ripped!


I also got this absolutely adorable accessory haul!  They're all so pink and sweet


Finally, here is the dress that I've been eyeing up forever - the floral pattern totally reminds me of a Ma*rs print or even one of JD's darker dresses. I also got this fuzzy heart leopard print tote bag! 
(sorry about the poor lighting)


Now on to the disappointments...


This cute usamimi pearl headband came snapped in two places, but I'm hoping I can possibly fix it with some glue.


And one of the pearls was missing from this cute pair of earrings 
I might be able to fix it if I can find a bead that's the right size...

Anyway, I think this will be my last Shein order for a long while, if not forever. 
 
It's not because of the broken items - I literally spent $2.50 on these two items combined, and while I was looking forward to them, I understand things happen especially when the postal service is totally overloaded with Christmas parcels.

The reason behind my decision is that I'm trying to be more mindful with how I spend my money in the coming year!

I'm going to write a full blog post dedicated to it, but I want to spend less, and want to focus on leveling up my wardrobe if I do buy things. With Shein, it is way too easy for me to spend a lot of money buying a bunch of things for cheap because I looove deals. At this point my wardrobe is about to hit its maximum capacity 

Also, as you saw, sometimes things come defective or items don't look as good on me as they did in the model images. I'd rather try things on and make calculated purchases that I'm sure I'll love!

However, this doesn't mean I don't recommend Shein. When I first started getting back into gyaru this year, I got a ton of pieces that I still love and wear! It's a great place to find unique items, tons of which work for gals of all styles

I also might still share Shein finds here on my blog, because I really do enjoy that kind of post.

There is one last thing I want to buy from Shein, though... I got a sponsored ad for this absolutely stunning purse 


That's all for this time! Thanks so much for reading and I'll talk again real soon
-SamiiChu

1 comment:

  1. I definitely adore the heart leopard print tote. It's an endless journey how to be mindful of the pieces you own. I think what works best is... not lurking on clothes online haha Such a dilemma ;-;

    ReplyDelete

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...