Thursday, December 16, 2021

December Booms

 Hi hi~

I really can't believe it's the middle of December already... It's kind of terrifying actually  I think it would feel more like December if we actually got some snow!


It's been so long since I made a boom post. I have a few things I'm really into this December, so I thought I would share them with you! 

Boom #1: Patterns- Tweed, Houndstooth, Check and Tartans/Plaids

In my himekaji inspo post all the way back in October, I wrote about how much I was loving houndstooth. Well, that hasn't changed, and I've also become super obsessed with tweed, especially in pink!

Rady
Cecil McBee

Emiria Wiz

Liz Lisa

Ank Rouge

I've also been really into check patterns and tried super hard to get my hands on this Liz Lisa skort from one of the fukubukuros... I tried to buy it 3 separate times but the sellers kept canceling on me 



I managed to get my hands on this one though!

Finally, red plaid is so perfect for the Christmas season! I usually don't wear red much at all but this is the perfect time for it~

I think I'll incorporate a plaid skirt into one of my Christmas looks~

Boom #2: Shearling/Teddy

Winter is the time of everything fuzzy! I love soft and fuzzy things, especially in pink and white


One of my favorite things is fuzzy detailing or trims, especially on skirts. I feel like it really makes you stand out as a gal 



Shearling coats are so cute too!

Boom #3: Kuma motif

Keeping in line with the Christmas theme, there have been so many cute bear designs around lately! I've never been huge into teddies, I usually go for dogs or cats (or hamsters ) 

But this year I've really fallen in love with the super sweet bear motifs!



I asked for this Maison de Fleur tote for Christmas~
I can't remember where these sneakers are from but I think it's a western brand

This Liz Lisa sweater is too sweet

Boom #4: Skincare

This one is something I should have been doing, but wasn't... I had a few skincare products that were over a year old, and it was so bad on my face 

I was investing so much into my clothing, hair and makeup that I neglected my skincare! I was super into K-beauty back when it started becoming popular in the US, but lately I haven't been treating my skin well. 

I think I'll do a separate post about my skincare routine and holy grails, but the best brand that I've ever used so far is Hada Labo  My skin is naturally very dry so I need all the help I can get...

That's everything I have for today! What are your booms this December/winter/holiday season? Please let me know in the comments 
Talk again real soon!  

-Samii

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore ふわふわ shorts! They're my favorite. Also always living for Houndstooth anything!

    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bears are the best!! i love the bear trends very much tho~
    and i usually not wearing red at all but also find myslef lately looking for items with a bit red in it lol, so i feel u!

    ReplyDelete

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...