Friday, January 28, 2022

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Gets *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

 Hi Hi~

꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱

I'm on my laptop so no cute decome, sorry <(_ _)>

But at least I can do kaomoji instead w so nostalgic! It makes me wanna use it more often on my blog

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

We went on a date tonight and after we went to HomeGoods!

We were trying to find a table for our new plant but couldn't find one... 

But they had a really good vday section instead


I got the sign for my mom because she loves gnomes and I knew it would bring her so much joy~ And my fiance got me the snowglobe after seeing how much I loved it! 

So in the end the only thing I got for myself was the pearl hangers. I've been wanting them for a few years now and I know I can use them for the future wedding 。+゚.。+。(´ω`*)♪♪


My fiance told me I had to wait til vday for my snowglobe hehe... We started getting gifts early so it's waiting with the others


  • 。.。:∞♡*♥♥*♡∞:。.。.。:∞♡*♥♥*♡∞:。.。.。:∞♡*♥♥*♡∞:。.。  

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

-Samii( ˘ ³˘)♥

1 comment:

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...