Thursday, January 13, 2022

Short Hair Inspo

 Hi hi~

How is your new year going? Mine is having ups and downs... I'm trying to adapt to my new way of living and accomplish my goals. I think I need to give myself more credit for my successes, too, because I've never been very good at that.
Talk change

I'm so excited because I'm getting my hair cut this Saturday! The last time I got my hair cut was back at the end of September. My hair doesn't grow very fast, but it's starting to get unmanageable and I want bangs again. I always feel like I can't take cute pics without bangs  But I don't dare to do it myself because once I did it so poorly that a hairdresser laughed at me

Confession: I always feel kind of apprehensive to go to the salon because I've had so many terrible experiences... So many hairdressers haven't understood that I have very fine, curly hair and they don't know how to treat it  Or they've ended up cutting my bangs wrong, or made rude comments about my hair... 

But the one I found recently was very sweet and lovely!
She specializes in short hair, and she gave me the push I really needed to lop it all off last time, and I couldn't have been happier 

I've decided to go even shorter this time I know if I want long hair for my wedding, I'll have to start growing it soon so this may be the last or second last short haircut for a while. 

Luckily, short hair was a huge boom in 2012 (my boom year!) so there is plenty of cute inspo! Ready for the photo dump?













And that's all! 

I kind of want to change my hair color to either a honey blonde/brown or the cooler chai color that was so popular back then... But I decided I'm not going to dye my hair at home anymore because it's too damaging, so I might save it for the next salon trip 

What are you looking forward to this weekend? Any big hair changes planned?

Talk again real soon!
-Samii

4 comments:

  1. Omg it took me a while too to find a hairstylist that will gets me right~
    and know the feeling u wana cut ur hair more ww(≧∇≦)οΎ‰
    i started to cut my bangs at home since its curls its much easier.
    this weekend im gonna see my family and grandpa finally(●Λ‡∀Λ‡●)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the struggle is real T^T You have such beautiful short curls, you are such inspo! I love how you pull off the curly bangs :3 much less pressure to cut them too LOL
      Aww have fun with your family! <333

      Delete
  2. Awwww I love short hair on gyaru! It's so cute and adorable!! I hope your salon appointment goes better!! πŸ’– F those other ones 😑 You deserve niceness and kindness darling

    ReplyDelete

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...