Monday, May 10, 2021

Casual Post | My Day Off

Hi hi~

I had a day off on Monday and wanted to share what I got up to!


I initially planned to do Day 2 of my 7 Days of makeup, but I was not happy with how my eye shape came out and didn't think it was worth sharing.My forehead contour turned out great though! (Even though I ended up hiding it with my hat lol) 

I feel like it looks more like I'm trying to be an American influencer rather than gyaru lmao... Something just wasn't right

As soon as I finished my makeup, I got the notification that my Shein haul came in! So I hurried down to the mailroom and unpacked it. 

There were a ton of items I was overjoyed with! Some of them not so much, but I'll be making a post about my haul later this week so keep an eye out

It was chilly so I picked out a few items to make an all-black coord; I ended up feeling a lot more gyaru after putting this on, like I belonged on the Rady insta! 
 
All I need is a Rady purse to complete the look eheh~


Incognito mode lol

I took a bunch of photos of my Shein items and reviewed them for those sweet Shein points. Then I headed out for a bit of shopping! 


I went to a nearby thrift store but it was pretty crowded and I couldn't really find anything good. So I went to one of my favorite places, TJ Maxx! If you don't know what it is, they basically sell a lot of brand items at a significant markdown. I always manage to get a lot of nice finds when I go there

Here's what I found today:


Some super cute hair accessories and pearl earrings 

Eye masks on sale! They were $3 total for both 

And I know I said I wouldn't buy any more slides, BUT... these were super cute and I couldn't resist they're similar to the pink foam Birkenstocks I was considering getting, but cheaper and have the added gem detail!

That's it, I'm officially done buying shoes until Autumn rolls around.

 I also got some stuff for cleaning my makeup brushes but forgot to take a pic~


Next, I went to Ulta, but again the line was MASSIVE so I just turned around and left. I'll place an online order for pickup next time. I started to head home, but I stopped at Ross, another discount store. I only got one thing - but I couldn't pass them up! 


Paris Hilton makeup brushes! They were $5 I actually did need them because I usually use the crappy applicator thing that comes with pallettes or my finger but don't tell anyone

I also spotted this but had self-restraint and didn't get it. We have too many blankets already


When I got home, it was already getting late in the afternoon. I cleaned my makeup brushes, took a shower, and did the laundry. I also listed some items for sale on my Insta! I have Liz Lisa, Axes Femme, and off-brand items for sale that are really suitable for Himekaji. Check out my profile highlights if you're interested!

 @SamiiChu

By the time I got done with everything, it was time to cook dinner. I made us pepper jack bacon burgers! So delicious.

I wanted to practice para para today but I ran out of time and to be honest I was totally bushed. Who knew shopping took so much out of you?

Tomorrow it's back to work, boo. Have to afford all this stuff somehow w

Talk to you again soon!
Bye bye!


~SamiiChu

Tonight's song: Lonely Nights - tofubeats

1 comment:

  1. That song is so nice! Thank you very much for a new recommendation! ~

    ReplyDelete

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...