Sunday, May 9, 2021

Casual Weekend

Hi hi~

I wanted to do a casual post about what I got up to this weekend! 

On Friday night we ordered Mexican takeout and drank a few beers while watching YouTube videos about thrifting in Japan and street walk videos. They're so calming, I really recommend them! Work had been stressful this week so I needed some time to relax and ignore my responsibilities~

I slept in late on Saturday... by the time I woke up, it was already 10 amMy Tamagotchi was crying for attention but luckily it was okay! I did some homework while Yuchan cooked French toast~

We decided to scrap our plans to go hiking this weekend because it was supposed to rain on and off. I need to train at the gym to prepare for a difficult hike we're planning in September. I don't want to hold the group back - and I've been hating how my legs look in shorts so it should help tone them up

Anyway, it was really cold and overcast on Saturday so I decided to pull out my Snoopy sweatshirt from Uniqlo! I paired it with shorts, tights, legwarmers, and converse for a cute and casual look


Quickly did my makeup in 10 minutes with no lashes but lots of glitter, then threw my hair into some braided pigtails so we could head out!

Even my mask was Snoopy ww (I have a huge collection of Snoopy masks in nearly every color)

We went to pick up Yuchan's suit from the tailor, then randomly decided to go to the mall! And it was crowded, nearly every store had a massive line out the door to check out... Some stores we couldn't even go into because there was a line to get in. I guess the weather had everyone thinking the same thing.


I found a ton of really cute accessories at Forever 21, including plenty of pearls for my current boom! I almost bought a pair of heart earrings and a hair tie with pearls, but the checkout line was literally wrapping around the entire store. So we said fuck it and left, sadly. On to the next store...


Express! I found this literally perfect sweatshirt dress with pearl details (can you tell I'm obsessed?) and baggy sleeves, and the line to check out was reasonable... but it was $88 dollars. Are you kidding me?! Do you know how much secondhand brand I could buy for that price? It's not like the quality was even great.

That's what I hate about Express - they charge way too much for their quality. I've never bought anything from them that wasn't on sale. Their sales rack was really tiny too, so again we left empty-handed.

I was feeling a little tired so I stopped and waited in line for a cold brew from Staba~ 

(Peep my Snoopy bracelet too!)

Then we walked around the mall some more, but it was still so crowded. I almost bought a Tamagotchi (Gen 1 with sprinkles design) but there was a price markup of about $6 so I decided to wait until I go to Target next. 

So we finally left the mall with no gets 
 Worst feeling ever!

We were feeling lazy to cook dinner so we went to Texas Roadhouse. I got a cocktail of course~

Then we bought some stuff for our hamster and came home. I did some homework and worked on a marketing project for work, but didn't finish everything.

Today I tried to get up early to work on stuff but my back was so stiff and I couldn't get up until 9:30 I basically wasted the whole morning on the internet and playing with my Tama... I went searching for a lot of pixel emotes to deco my blog with~

Then I called my mom to wish her a happy Mother's Day! I sent her a card but I don't think it'll reach her in time.

I still have to do chores, freelance marketing work, and finish my homework. I just can't focus and keep procrastinating... But I'm going to force myself to focus now lol. I just want to have it over and done with.And once I'm done, Yuchan says we can go to Target so I have that to look forward to.

I have off tomorrow so I'll relax, practice make, and maybe go shopping! The first part of my Shein haul will probably be delivered too.

Unrelated, I finally fixed the shadow/border around images on my blog! It looks so much better now yay

Alright, time to focus! I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you like this kind of daily life blogging

Until next time! Bye bye~

-SamiiChu

4 comments:

  1. I love casual blogs so much, they're super fun to ready and your day was so full of fun activities that I really enoyed it!

    PS. Your Snoopy items are so damn cute, omg! (*♡∀♡) It would be nice to see your collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment love! <3 I really enjoy them too, it's fun to see what people get up to!

      Ahhh thanks!! I actually get my love of Snoopy from my dad, whose collection literally could fill an entire room (which he wants to do someday!) Snoopy is just so cute, I can never resist buying things with him on them :') Maybe one day I'll make a post of my Snoopy collection!

      Delete
  2. Casual posts are really nice to read. It's like we get to learn a little more about you!♥ Wish I had more of a life to do this XD
    LOVE the Snoopy!!!!! So much cuuuuuute!
    88$ for a sweater?! No thanks Dx
    Also you have a hamster? Can we see pics?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much dear! I really like reading them too~
      You should write one, even if it's just what you got up to around the house or something! C: sometimes it can be interesting ♥
      Snoopy is the best! And right? If I want to pay almost $90 for a sweater I'll buy firsthand brand, LMAO. I'll share a pic of my hammy soon!

      Delete

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...