Thursday, June 17, 2021

Gyaru Crafting Challenge: Beach Jewelry

 Hiiii

No deco this time because I'm on my phone!

How are you? I'm not feeling amazing tonight - a bit of a headache, kind of moody, my legs hurt and I'm craving sweets like crazy

To distract myself, I decided to do some crafts and finally got around to day 2 of Rae's crafting challenge: beach themed jewelry! (For my first day click here) I recently bought a ton of crafting supplies from Aliexpress, including plumeria beads and wooden beads~ I made some beachy jewelry just before the crafting challenge was announced and I made some more tonight!


I think the flowers pair nicely with the pearls as well~

Which one is your favorite?

Until next time,
-SamiiChu

4 comments:

  1. Omg perfect!!!πŸ₯°πŸ˜± So hard to decide but I think I love the orange one the best! πŸŒΊπŸ’› The one with the pearls is super kawaii πŸ’–πŸ’•✌️ Hope you'll feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :) Everyone seems to love the orange one<3 thank you for your comment dear ;;

      Delete
  2. These are so cute!! I'm so happy you're enjoying this challenge :) I've been in loooove with anything beach lately, it's so fun for summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hon!! <33 I really really love the beachy vibes this year!

      Delete

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...