Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Gyaru One Week Co*de Challenge

 Hi hi~

The lovely Natsumin did a co*de challenge a few weeks back and I know I'm super late to the party, but I've been meaning to take part! I didn't have many co*de pics so I had to get dressed up for these even though I usually spend Monday-Friday in Pajamas, old t-shirts and slippers. The work from home life...

So if you'll forgive me for being a few weeks late, here we go!

Monday: A coord that makes you feel comfy

To me, comfy means baggy and loose clothing. I usually treat Saturday or Sunday (sometimes both) as my "cheat" day and eat (and drink) a lot which means I need something that isn't tight. I'm also the kind of person who wears blankets even in the summer, so a comfy coord needs to keep me warm.  Also, Mondays suck and I just want to feel super cozy to make it better! 

Hangover who?

I chose my Rady dupe hoodie dress from my recent Shein haul! Slides are a must for comfy days, they're my absolute favorite this summer. No blisters, no heels, and you can just throw them on as you're walking out the door. Finally, the odango hair is low maintenance and still cute~ If I'm running to the store or something I can pop on a ball cap and be a super comfy casual gal! Even my earrings are pearl studs to keep things simple.

Tuesday: A coord that says "spring"

It's summer here now and I'm sorry I'm so late!
But Spring always means "flowers" to me, and a light sweater plus some tights to keep me warm against the spring breeze. 

Dress:
Bolero: DaTuRa 
Bag: Betsey Johnson
Bag charms: Betsey Johnson, SweetHeartYun
Shoes: Shein
Acce: Gifted, Aliexpress

As much as I love summer, I miss spring fashion! The points for this super sweet spring outfit are my flower hair accessory and my bag charms

Wednesday: A coord that makes you feel cute & romantic

Cute means fluffy skirts and pigtails, plus some heart motifs for the romance! 

Skirt: 
Sweater: DaTuRa 
Kuma Bag: Aliexpress
Shoes: Discount store
Acce: Aliexpress, Shein, YesStyle

Another colder-weather coord, but my kuma bag, shushu and moko-moko shoes add fluffy and cute touches! While pink is my go-to "romantic" color, mint is my favorite color ever and I always feel cute wearing it. My earrings and necklaces have heart details



Thursday: A coord that makes you feel badass

My best-kept secret is that I love the badass aesthetic and have quite a few punk/furyou things hidden away in my closet! 

Halter top: Skinny Lip
Outer: H&M
Shorts: Francesca's
Dirty old sneaks: Ted Baker
Fishnets: YesStyle
Necklace: Shein

The black/gold combo + fishnets + distressed status of my shorts and shoes made me feel like I'm ready to pick a fight outside of a 7-11 lol. It's very different from my normal style which is more on the soft side, but I really want to dress this way more often 

Friday: A coord to party hard

Fridays and parties mean it's time to get wild and be sexy! 

Criss cross top: Skinny Lip
Skirt: Express
Tights and belt: Aliexpress
Shoes: Nine West

I got wild with the animal print of my top and incorporated the sexy with my pleather skirt. I kind of want to replace this one though; I'm not huge on the silhouette now that I'm seeing it. The points for this outfit are the tiny wrist purse that I can easily keep hold of when I'm out drinking, and the change of shoesIf I'm going to be dancing and drinking, I need flat shoes lol. I'm speaking from personal experience on that one. 

Saturday: A coord that makes you feel like a celeb

Of course I have to bust out the Rady for this one

Hoodie: Rady
Shorts: Francesca's
Boots: H&M 
Sunglasses: Rady
Hat: TJ Maxx/offbrand
Earrings: "Chanel"
Wallet: "LV"

Big sunglasses to hide from the paparazzi? Check. Flexing on the down-low with "designer" earrings and wallet? Check. Celeb status achieved? 

Sunday: A coord for a family dinner

My parents are so fussy about what I wear - they're very old-fashioned and I don't want to hear them complaining about how short my skirt/dress is or that my jeans have holes in them so I know how to dress when I'm around them. 

Dress: Rady
Shoes, earrings and belt: Shein
Bracelet: gifted

I chose this lovely Rady dress! The point of my outfit is the bracelet that my mom gave me She always remembers me what she gives me and it makes her happy when I wear them.

And that's everything! Sorry that I did this challenge so late lol~ But it was a lot of fun, thanks to Natsumin for putting it together!

Until next time,

-SamiiChu

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining! I love every single coord 😍💕 I don't know what to choose! Maybe Tuesday one? Or Wednesday one? Or Sunday aaaaa I especially adore the cuteness of the Wednesday one, you look adorable in mint 💕😭 and I can totally understand how you feel for your bracelet, you're a sweetheart 💕 I really enjoyed your entry, I hope you join the next one too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU so much for making this challenge! Sorry it took me forever ehehe ^^; And you are sooo sweet, thank you <333 I will definitely join!

      Delete
  2. this is so cute! my favourites where the 'feels like spring' and 'party hard' ones :DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! <33

      Delete

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...