Monday, June 14, 2021

Shein Haul | Part 2: Etc.

Welcome to Part 2 of my Shein Haul! I showed you everything I got that reminded me of Rady in my Part 1. This part doesn't really have any specific theme... but I have a reason behind everything I got (I think?) and I'll share it with you, so let's jump right in!



First is the thing I was most excited for out of the entire haul! I introduced it in my Shein gyaru dress post and absolutely couldn't resist ordering it. I was/still am planning to wear it for my birthday this year!



And when I opened it up, I was kind of... disappointed?!

I suppose the $10 price tag should have tipped me off, but the real thing is nowhere near as brightly colored as the model image! They must have turned the saturation way up when editing the photo. What I thought I was getting was my two favorite colors in a super vibrant, tropical dress, and what I ended up getting was a kind of dusty, toned-down version of it...


What it looks like in direct sunlight

What do you think?! I still like it, just not as much as I thought I would. Maybe I overhyped myself about this one. 


Next up are the bags that I got~

I actually realized recently that I had no small black shoulder bags! All my black bags are really huge and I needed a smaller, simpler one. Shein has tons of really cute bags and I had trouble choosing at first was going to pick one of their knock-offs of Chanel knock-offs but I finally settled on this one!


It's decently spacious and can fit my wallet, phone, keys and assorted lip glosses etc. and the pearl handle also detaches! Perfect for dressing it up or down.

Next I got this crochet beach bag that I mentioned all the way back in my gyaru swimwear post!


It's quite spacious as well and can hold my towel, a change of clothes, sunscreen, and even Yuchan's swim trunks as well 
But it looked a little plain...


Much better now!

The last bag I got is this absolutely adorable teddy bear... I couldn't resist it! I posted it on my insta story and Rae mentioned that she had it in pink, so I knew I had to get it.


How precious is he?!

He's also surprisingly spacious and unzips quite wide! He's also soo soft
I had to trim the fur around his eyes and nose (a technique I remember my mom doing to many of my childhood plushies) but now he's looking perfect! I also found this one on Aliexpress but the discount codes and Shein coins I had made ordering through Shein cheaper. Either way, I love this sweet little kuma-chanI think he'll make any outfit much cuter!


Finally are my acce!


I got yet another pearl necklace; this one is a choker with a cute heart clasp. I also got some pearl earrings which are totally inspired by ones Shi-chan often wears.

I also got these two resin rings, which kind of remind me of some of the ones from Alba Rosa! There were actually a ton of different patterns to choose from, but I settled on these two because they were supposed to match my birthday dress lol (I still want the dragonfruit one too!)


It just fit and I wear a size 7 ring (in US sizes... I just realized idk if there are different ring sizes throughout the world?) Super cute but be careful with sizing! Either way, they were a little over $1 so I was willing to take the gamble.

Next is this necklace...


I was trying to put together an Ora Ora-inspired look when I realized none of my necklaces matched with the style. So I picked this one up! They had several different years, but not my birth year boo so I went with 2000~ Kind of reminded me of Black Diamond -from 2000- I guess!

I also got pom pom pearl earrings after seeing some in a scan and missing my old ones that were either lost or broken! 



The scan in question - I love how they incorporated the "cute" pom poms into an edgier, more mature and sexy style!

And last but not least I got another chain belt! My other one has pearls all over it and I needed something more neutral for different outfits.


It looked a little too plain, so I grabbed a gold heart charm that I had in my crafting stash and attached it to the end! It's perfect now This belt was only $2 and just because something is plain and cheap doesn't mean you can't modify it to be more gal! 


I also just remembered- I got this white bodycon skirt as well, but it requires shapewear lol so I don't have any photos of me wearing it!


And that's everything! As you can see I'm testing the waters with different styles - I've been looking at a lot of Soul Sister scans lately and feeling inspired.

What was your favorite item from this haul? 
Thank you for reading!♡ 
Talk again real soon~
-SamiiChu




4 comments:

  1. OMGGGG THAT TEDDY BAG !!!!!! Holy moly I need it in my life, it is so adorable! I also love that black bag with the pearls on <333 and yesss the lei makes that beach bag look so gal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg yes, teddy bags for all!! :) I almost got that pearl bag in pink, but then I remembered that I needed a black one lol. Thank you for your comment <333

      Delete
  2. Lots of cute things still! But yeah some of what you were disappointed with are reasons why I tend to stay away or am overly cautious when shopping on sites like this. Sometimes you're lucky and other times....yeah. But at least you were able to fix some of them! And those resin rings really make me want to make a set of my own. Of different sizes of course! I wonder if people would buy them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! but when there are super low prices, I always take the gamble w Sometimes it's worth it, especially when you find something you really love!
      And you should absolutely make resin rings, that would be so cool! I was thinking about it as well, but I don't have any ring molds ;u;

      Delete

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...