Monday, June 21, 2021

Gyaru Crafting Challenge: Nails

 Hi!

 I completed another day of Rae's crafting challenge~

I wanted to make a simple, classy nail so I could film some YouTube videos! It's been a while for me to wear nails; I have a bruise on my index finger's nail and I'm waiting for it to heal. 

These are somewhat inspired by the 'glass French nail' that are popular, but I don't have the right supplies to do it properly. I tried it before but it didn't work out. I really like this glitter version, though! Of course I went with the Rady-inspired lavender color that I've been loving! My toes are this shade as well right now.

I also did a little DIY on one of my Shein bikinis! I found a gem embellishment in my crafting supplies and I thought it would be perfect for jazzing up my bikini top and making it more Rady-ish <3



The final product! 


But I'm not counting this as part of the crafting challenge, because I have a DIY idea and I'm just waiting to get all the supplies!

Click here for my beach jewelry and here for my deco item! 

Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately - I haven't been feeling the greatest :( But I promise I'll talk again soon!
-SamiiChu

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Gets

 Hi hi~ Tonight I was home alone so I decided to go get a few things I needed for my upcoming trip I only needed deodorant and makeup wipes ...